7. Who uses the Catholic Directory?
All types of Catholics (local, remote, traveling, church staff, and clergy) use the directory to find churches in the U.S. and abroad including church Mass times, worship schedules, church Web sites, weekly bulletins, directions, maps, phone numbers, contact information, resident clergy, and more. Parishioners see Catholic friendly businesses on each church listing 24x7 via smart phones, tablets, and the Internet. Your Web Ad will reach parishioners “in the pew” and also parishioners “not in the pew” that do not make it to church or attend on a regular basis.
- Local Catholics often do not remember their church Web address or contact information. In today’s society the most popular lookup is by smart phone, tablet, and computer via search engines. The directory is the #1 ranked Catholic Church lookup on all major search engines linking parishioners to church web sites, bulletins, Mass times, and contact information. The Catholic Directory also offers a popular free e-Church Bulletin service for churches uploading their weekly bulletin to the directory. Parishioners subscribe to receive a weekly email linking them to the church listing when the church bulletin is updated.
- Remote Catholics residing in different areas by season rely on our directory to stay current with their church back home. These parishioners will use the directory to find a Catholic friendly business back home when needing a service or product.
- Traveling Catholics use the directory to find churches for Mass while traveling on vacation or business. The directory is available to them 24x7 via their computer, tablet, or Smart phones.
- Church staff and clergy frequently use the directory to find churches and refer parishioners looking for contact information for the purpose of locating Baptismal and other type of Sacramental records. Church staff and clergy are consumers too and will use the directory to find Catholic friendly businesses.